How to understand whether we are procrastinators
How we respond to the following statements (yes or no) can reveal our tendency to procrastinate:
- life seems like a long to do list that I never get to the end of;
- I am not realistic about time, I am always late and I struggle to understand how much time has passed and how long it takes me to get something done;
- I don’t set precise dates to begin a new project;
- I do not have clear objectives and values;
- I feel unsatisfied, frustrated or depressed;
- I worry about being criticised if I make mistakes;
- my low self-esteem and lack of assertiveness get in the way of me being productive.
The key ideas of "The Now Habit"
Try 4books Premium for free!