Your Best Year Ever
How to achieve your most important goals in 5 steps
Your Best Year Ever shows us a system to get our dreams out of the drawer and make them happen. It presents a plan designed to help understand ourselves better, observing ourselves clearly and understanding where we are now. This is the only way we can improve certain aspects of our lives, see our goals clearly and succeed. Michael Hyatt offers us a guide to breaking barriers and projecting "Our Best Year Ever".
Many useful tips to:
- Start acting, even if you don't know where to start.
- Make changes where you have failed to do so in the past.
- Find momentum that can be useful in order to improve the situation.
The five concepts to improve our life
The goals we set for ourselves in life are the things we want from the bottom of our hearts.
Looking back, most of us can recall many misadventures and failures. This often leads us to not know how to set new goals for fear of not being able to achieve them. But why not chase those dreams? Instead of giving up, you could use a system that works.
Let's imagine the breakthrough year,. Let's imagine that twelve months have gone by and we have finally reached our goals, whether personal or professional.
This plan has been designed to help you find clarity, develop your goals; taking advantage of the courage you need to achieve them, so you can make the year ahead the best ever.
The book is based on five fundamental concepts:
- Real life is multifaceted; there are 10 interconnected domains: Spiritual, Intellectual, Emotional, Physical, Marital, Paternal, Social, Professional, Leisure and Financial.
- Every single one of these domains is important. As they are interconnected, they must all be taken care of if we want to succeed.
- Progress can only start once you realize where you are now.
- You can improve each one of these domains.
- Security, happiness and satisfaction are the result of personal development.
If we do not believe that we can achieve our goals, we will certainly fail.
The key ideas of "Your Best Year Ever"
Try 4books Premium for free!